Presented at the Triological Society Western section meeting, February 3, 2005.
Bacterial Biofilms on the Sinus Mucosa of Human Subjects With Chronic Rhinosinusitis†
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2006 The Triological Society
Volume 116, Issue 7, pages 1121–1126, July 2006
How to Cite
Sanderson, A. R., Leid, J. G. and Hunsaker, D. (2006), Bacterial Biofilms on the Sinus Mucosa of Human Subjects With Chronic Rhinosinusitis. The Laryngoscope, 116: 1121–1126. doi: 10.1097/01.mlg.0000221954.05467.54
The Chief, Bureau of Medicine and Surgery, Navy Department, Washington, DC, Clinical Investigation Program, sponsored this report #S-04-102 as required by NSHSBETHINST 6000.41B.
The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not reflect the official policy or position of the Department of the Navy, Department of Defense, or the U.S. Government.
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!