Parts of this paper were presented at the 63rd Annual Meeting of Japan Society for Equilibrium Research, Takasaki, Japan, November 17–19, 2004; the 106th Annual Meeting of the Oto-Rhino-Laryngological Society of Japan, Osaka, Japan, May 19–21, 2005; and the 64th Annual Meeting of Japan Society for Equilibrium Research, Tokyo, Japan, November 24–25, 2005.
Water May Cure Patients With Meniere Disease†
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2006 The Triological Society
Volume 116, Issue 8, pages 1455–1460, August 2006
How to Cite
Naganuma, H., Kawahara, K., Tokumasu, K. and Okamoto, M. (2006), Water May Cure Patients With Meniere Disease. The Laryngoscope, 116: 1455–1460. doi: 10.1097/01.mlg.0000225904.78569.0c
This work was supported in part by Grant-in-Aid for Research (C) No. 13671797 and No. 15591829 from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) in Japan and a grant from the Graduate School of Medical Science, Kitasato University.
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!