*w.m.o., y.a., and t.s.c. contributed equally to this work.
Gleevec Suppresses p63 Expression in Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma Despite p63 Activation by DNA-Damaging Agents†
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2006 The Triological Society
Volume 116, Issue 8, pages 1390–1396, August 2006
How to Cite
Ongkeko, W. M., An, Y., Chu, T. S., Aguilera, J., Dang, C. L. and Wang-Rodriguez, J. (2006), Gleevec Suppresses p63 Expression in Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma Despite p63 Activation by DNA-Damaging Agents. The Laryngoscope, 116: 1390–1396. doi: 10.1097/01.mlg.0000225941.60901.0f
This work was supported by the Bell Foundation.
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!