This paper was presented at the American Society of Pediatric Otolaryngology Annual Meeting on May 22, 2006, in Chicago, Illinois.
Improved Infant Swallowing After Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease Treatment: A Function of Improved Laryngeal Sensation?†
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2006 The Triological Society
Volume 116, Issue 8, pages 1397–1403, August 2006
How to Cite
Suskind, D. L., Thompson, D. M., Gulati, M., Huddleston, P., Liu, D. C. and Baroody, F. M. (2006), Improved Infant Swallowing After Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease Treatment: A Function of Improved Laryngeal Sensation?. The Laryngoscope, 116: 1397–1403. doi: 10.1097/01.mlg.0000225942.33102.9b
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!