The opinions or assertions contained here are the private views of the authors and are not to be considered as official or as reflecting the views of the Department of Defense.
Coblation versus Unipolar Electrocautery Tonsillectomy: A Prospective, Randomized, Single-Blind Study in Adult Patients†
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2006 The Triological Society
Volume 116, Issue 8, pages 1303–1309, August 2006
How to Cite
Noordzij, J. P. and Affleck, B. D. (2006), Coblation versus Unipolar Electrocautery Tonsillectomy: A Prospective, Randomized, Single-Blind Study in Adult Patients. The Laryngoscope, 116: 1303–1309. doi: 10.1097/01.mlg.0000225944.00189.e9
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!