Loss of Trigeminal Sensitivity Reduces Olfactory Function
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2006 The Triological Society
Volume 116, Issue 8, pages 1520–1522, August 2006
How to Cite
Husner, A., Frasnelli, J., Welge-Lüssen, A., Reiss, G., Zahnert, T. and Hummel, T. (2006), Loss of Trigeminal Sensitivity Reduces Olfactory Function. The Laryngoscope, 116: 1520–1522. doi: 10.1097/01.mlg.0000225946.37489.4c
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!