Presented as poster presentation at the Triological Society Southern Section Meeting, January 12–14, 2006, Naples, Florida, U.S.A.
Presence of Human Papillomavirus DNA in Tonsillectomy Specimens†
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2006 The Triological Society
Volume 116, Issue 8, pages 1372–1374, August 2006
How to Cite
Sisk, J., Schweinfurth, J. M., Wang, X. T. and Chong, K. (2006), Presence of Human Papillomavirus DNA in Tonsillectomy Specimens. The Laryngoscope, 116: 1372–1374. doi: 10.1097/01.mlg.0000225973.21736.bc
Manuscript submission for Southern Section Resident Research Award.
This project was funded by the Department of Otolaryngology University Mississippi Medical Center.
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 DEC 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!