Presented at 2006 Western/Middle Meeting of the Triological Society, February 2–5, 2006, San Diego, California, U.S.A.
In Vivo and In Vitro Characterization of Bone Marrow-Derived Stem Cells in the Cochlea
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2006 The Triological Society
Volume 116, Issue 8, pages 1363–1367, August 2006
How to Cite
Matsuoka, A. J., Kondo, T., Miyamoto, R. T. and Hashino, E. (2006), In Vivo and In Vitro Characterization of Bone Marrow-Derived Stem Cells in the Cochlea. The Laryngoscope, 116: 1363–1367. doi: 10.1097/01.mlg.0000225986.18790.75
The paper was the Walter Work Award Second Place winner of the 2006 Middle Section Resident Research Award.
Supported by NIH grant DC007390, Biomedical Research Grant from the Indiana University School of Medicine.
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!