Use of Er,Cr:YSGG Versus Standard Lasers in Laser Assisted Uvulopalatoplasty for Treatment of Snoring
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2006 The Triological Society
Volume 116, Issue 8, pages 1512–1516, August 2006
How to Cite
Pavelec, V. and Polenik, P. (2006), Use of Er,Cr:YSGG Versus Standard Lasers in Laser Assisted Uvulopalatoplasty for Treatment of Snoring. The Laryngoscope, 116: 1512–1516. doi: 10.1097/01.mlg.0000227958.81725.f4
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!