Presented at the 4th Triological Congress of Otorhinolaryngology, Brazilian Otorhinolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery Association, São Paulo, SP, Brazil, November 13, 2005.
Summating Potential-Action Potential Waveform Amplitude and Width in the Diagnosis of Menière's Disease†
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2006 The Triological Society
Volume 116, Issue 10, pages 1766–1769, October 2006
How to Cite
Ikino, C. M. Y. and de Almeida, E. R. (2006), Summating Potential-Action Potential Waveform Amplitude and Width in the Diagnosis of Menière's Disease. The Laryngoscope, 116: 1766–1769. doi: 10.1097/01.mlg.0000227976.43352.61
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!