Three-Dimensional Fluid-Attenuated Inversion Recovery Magnetic Resonance Imaging Findings in Patients with Sudden Sensorineural Hearing Loss
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2006 The Triological Society
Volume 116, Issue 8, pages 1451–1454, August 2006
How to Cite
Sugiura, M., Naganawa, S., Teranishi, M. and Nakashima, T. (2006), Three-Dimensional Fluid-Attenuated Inversion Recovery Magnetic Resonance Imaging Findings in Patients with Sudden Sensorineural Hearing Loss. The Laryngoscope, 116: 1451–1454. doi: 10.1097/01.mlg.0000228005.78187.23
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!