Poster presented at Triologic Society Western/Middle Section Meeting, San Diego, California, U.S.A., February 2–5, 2006.
Useful Landmarks in Arytenoid Adduction and Laryngeal Reinnervation Surgery†
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2006 The Triological Society
Volume 116, Issue 10, pages 1755–1759, October 2006
How to Cite
Armin, B. B., Head, C., Berke, G. S. and Chhetri, D. K. (2006), Useful Landmarks in Arytenoid Adduction and Laryngeal Reinnervation Surgery. The Laryngoscope, 116: 1755–1759. doi: 10.1097/01.mlg.0000233524.36309.5a
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!