Presented as an oral communication at the French National ENT meeting, Paris, France, October 2005.
Radiofrequency Tongue Reduction Through a Cervical Approach: A Pilot Study†
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2006 The Triological Society
Volume 116, Issue 10, pages 1887–1893, October 2006
How to Cite
Blumen, M. B., Coquille, F., Rocchicioli, C., Mellot, F. and Chabolle, F. (2006), Radiofrequency Tongue Reduction Through a Cervical Approach: A Pilot Study. The Laryngoscope, 116: 1887–1893. doi: 10.1097/01.mlg.0000234935.25098.32
Somnus Medical Technologies provided the funds for the RF generator, the electrodes, and the treatment of the patients.
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!