This study was presented at the 12th International Symposium and Workshops on Inner Ear Medicine and Surgery, Zell im Zillertal, Austria, March 4–11, 2006.
Repetitive Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation for Tinnitus: A Case Study†
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2006 The Triological Society
Volume 116, Issue 10, pages 1867–1872, October 2006
How to Cite
Richter, G. T., Mennemeier, M., Bartel, T., Chelette, K. C., Kimbrell, T., Triggs, W. and Dornhoffer, J. L. (2006), Repetitive Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation for Tinnitus: A Case Study. The Laryngoscope, 116: 1867–1872. doi: 10.1097/01.mlg.0000234936.82619.69
This study was performed at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, Arkansas, U.S.A.
This study was supported by the NIH National Center for Research Resources Centers of Biomedical Research Excellence (COBRE) Grant Number RR020146.
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!