This study was supported by Health and Labour Science Research Grants for Research on Sensory and Communicative Disorders from the Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, Japan.
Age-Dependent Degeneration of the Stria Vascularis in Human Cochleae†
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2006 The Triological Society
Volume 116, Issue 10, pages 1846–1850, October 2006
How to Cite
Suzuki, T., Nomoto, Y., Nakagawa, T., Kuwahata, N., Ogawa, H., Suzuki, Y., Ito, J. and Omori, K. (2006), Age-Dependent Degeneration of the Stria Vascularis in Human Cochleae. The Laryngoscope, 116: 1846–1850. doi: 10.1097/01.mlg.0000234940.33569.39
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!