Application of Magnetic Resonance Virtual Endoscopy as a Presurgical Procedure Before Sialoendoscopy
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2006 The Triological Society
Volume 116, Issue 10, pages 1899–1906, October 2006
How to Cite
Su, Y.-X., Liao, G.-Q., Kang, Z. and Zou, Y. (2006), Application of Magnetic Resonance Virtual Endoscopy as a Presurgical Procedure Before Sialoendoscopy. The Laryngoscope, 116: 1899–1906. doi: 10.1097/01.mlg.0000235919.94393.c6
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!