Subtotal Laryngectomy With Tracheohyoidopexy: A Possible Alternative to Total Laryngectomy
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2006 The Triological Society
Volume 116, Issue 10, pages 1907–1917, October 2006
How to Cite
Rizzotto, G., Succo, G., Lucioni, M. and Pazzaia, T. (2006), Subtotal Laryngectomy With Tracheohyoidopexy: A Possible Alternative to Total Laryngectomy. The Laryngoscope, 116: 1907–1917. doi: 10.1097/01.mlg.0000236085.85790.d5
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!