Presbycusis: A Human Temporal Bone Study of Individuals With Downward Sloping Audiometric Patterns of Hearing Loss and Review of the Literature
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2006 The Triological Society
Supplement: Supplement Part 3
Volume 116, Issue Supplement S112, pages 1–12, September 2006
How to Cite
Nelson, E. G. and Hinojosa, R. (2006), Presbycusis: A Human Temporal Bone Study of Individuals With Downward Sloping Audiometric Patterns of Hearing Loss and Review of the Literature. The Laryngoscope, 116: 1–12. doi: 10.1097/01.mlg.0000236089.44566.62
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!