Accepted for presentation at The Triological Society Combined Section Meeting, Marco Island, Florida, U.S.A., February 14–18, 2007.
The Skin Cancer Index: Clinical Responsiveness and Predictors of Quality of Life†
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2007 The Triological Society
Volume 117, Issue 3, pages 399–405, March 2007
How to Cite
Rhee, J. S., Matthews, B. A., Neuburg, M., Logan, B. R., Burzynski, M. and Nattinger, A. B. (2007), The Skin Cancer Index: Clinical Responsiveness and Predictors of Quality of Life. The Laryngoscope, 117: 399–405. doi: 10.1097/MLG.0b013e31802e2d88
This research was in part funded by an educational grant from the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery and the National Institutes of Health/National Cancer Institute R03 CA108271.
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!