Recipient of the Resident Research Award 2nd Place, Eastern Section, presented at the Triological Society Combined Sections Meeting, Marco Island, Florida, U.S.A., February 14–18, 2007.
Racial Differences in Stage and Survival in Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma†
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2007 The Triological Society
Volume 117, Issue 5, pages 770–775, May 2007
How to Cite
Nichols, A. C. and Bhattacharyya, N. (2007), Racial Differences in Stage and Survival in Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma. The Laryngoscope, 117: 770–775. doi: 10.1097/MLG.0b013e318033c800
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!