This study was supported by research grant RO1 DC01368 from the National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders, National Institutes of Health.
Concentration Gradient Along the Scala Tympani After Local Application of Gentamicin to the Round Window Membrane†
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2007 The Triological Society
Volume 117, Issue 7, pages 1191–1198, July 2007
How to Cite
Plontke, S. K., Mynatt, R., Gill, R. M., Borgmann, S. and Salt, A. N. (2007), Concentration Gradient Along the Scala Tympani After Local Application of Gentamicin to the Round Window Membrane. The Laryngoscope, 117: 1191–1198. doi: 10.1097/MLG.0b013e318058a06b
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!