Supported by grants from the Garnett Passe and Rodney Williams Memorial Foundation, Victoria, Australia; The TQEH Research Foundation, Adelaide, South Australia; and The University of Adelaide, Faculty of Health Science, Adelaide, South Australia.
Confocal Scanning Laser Microscopy Evidence of Biofilms in Patients With Chronic Rhinosinusitis†
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2007 The Triological Society
Volume 117, Issue 7, pages 1302–1306, July 2007
How to Cite
Psaltis, A. J., Ha, K. R., Beule, A. G., Tan, L. W. and Wormald, P.-J. (2007), Confocal Scanning Laser Microscopy Evidence of Biofilms in Patients With Chronic Rhinosinusitis. The Laryngoscope, 117: 1302–1306. doi: 10.1097/MLG.0b013e31806009b0
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!