This project has been funded in part with Federal funds from the National Institute of Deafness and Other Communication Disorders, National Institutes of Health, Department of Health and Human Services, under Contract No. HHSN260 to 2006 to 00006-C/NIH No. N01-DC-6 to 0006 and by the E.R. Capita Foundation.
Optical Stimulation of the Facial Nerve: A New Monitoring Technique?†
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2007 The Triological Society
Volume 117, Issue 9, pages 1641–1647, September 2007
How to Cite
Teudt, I. U., Nevel, A. E., Izzo, A. D., Walsh, J. T. and Richter, C.-P. (2007), Optical Stimulation of the Facial Nerve: A New Monitoring Technique?. The Laryngoscope, 117: 1641–1647. doi: 10.1097/MLG.0b013e318074ec00
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!