James H. Henderson is a recipient of an Arthritis Foundation Postdoctoral Fellowship.
Hyaluronan-Based Scaffolds to Tissue-Engineer Cartilage Implants for Laryngotracheal Reconstruction†
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2007 The Triological Society
Volume 117, Issue 10, pages 1745–1749, October 2007
How to Cite
Weidenbecher, M., Henderson, J. H., Tucker, H. M., Baskin, J. Z., Awadallah, A. and Dennis, J. E. (2007), Hyaluronan-Based Scaffolds to Tissue-Engineer Cartilage Implants for Laryngotracheal Reconstruction. The Laryngoscope, 117: 1745–1749. doi: 10.1097/MLG.0b013e31811434ae
This study was supported by the National Health Grant RO1 DE 015322-01.
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!