Presented to the Triological Society Annual Meeting at COSM, San Diego, California, U.S.A. (Mosher Award Presentation), April 26, 2007.
Impact of Perioperative Systemic Steroids on Surgical Outcomes in Patients With Chronic Rhinosinusitis With Polyposis: Evaluation With the Novel Perioperative Sinus Endoscopy (POSE) Scoring System†
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2007 The Triological Society
Supplement: Supplement 115
Volume 117, Issue Supplement S115, pages 1–28, November 2007
How to Cite
Wright, E. D. and Agrawal, S. (2007), Impact of Perioperative Systemic Steroids on Surgical Outcomes in Patients With Chronic Rhinosinusitis With Polyposis: Evaluation With the Novel Perioperative Sinus Endoscopy (POSE) Scoring System. The Laryngoscope, 117: 1–28. doi: 10.1097/MLG.0b013e31814842f8
Financial support: Department of Otolaryngology, University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario, Canada.
Work was performed within the Department of Otolaryngology, University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario, Canada.
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!