Presented at the Triological Society Combined Otolaryngology Spring Meeting, San Diego, California, U.S.A., April 29, 2007.
Symptom Outcomes in Endoscopic Sinus Surgery: A Systematic Review of Measurement Methods†
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2007 The Triological Society
Volume 117, Issue 12, pages 2239–2243, December 2007
How to Cite
Chester, A. C. and Sindwani, R. (2007), Symptom Outcomes in Endoscopic Sinus Surgery: A Systematic Review of Measurement Methods. The Laryngoscope, 117: 2239–2243. doi: 10.1097/MLG.0b013e318149224d
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!