This work was performed at the Sikkim Manipal Institute of Medical Sciences, Gangtok, Sikkim, India.
Benign Calcified Thyroid Cyst With Skin Sinus Formation†
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2008 The Triological Society
Volume 118, Issue 1, pages 75–77, January 2008
How to Cite
Pal, I., Sengupta, S., Ramaswamy, B. and Saha, S. (2008), Benign Calcified Thyroid Cyst With Skin Sinus Formation. The Laryngoscope, 118: 75–77. doi: 10.1097/MLG.0b013e318155a2b4
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!