An abstract of the material in this paper was sent for presentation at the 10th Congress of the Asian Association of Endocrine Surgeons, Hong Kong, China, March 12-15, 2006.
Clinical Features and Outcome of the Tall Cell Variant of Papillary Thyroid Carcinoma†
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2008 The Triological Society
Volume 118, Issue 1, pages 32–38, January 2008
How to Cite
Leung, A. K.-C., Chow, S.-M. and Law, S. C. K. (2008), Clinical Features and Outcome of the Tall Cell Variant of Papillary Thyroid Carcinoma. The Laryngoscope, 118: 32–38. doi: 10.1097/MLG.0b013e318156f6c3
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!