Work for this paper was completed at The University of South Florida College of Medicine, Tampa General Hospital, and the Moffitt Cancer Center at The University of South Florida College of Medicine.
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2008 The Triological Society
Volume 118, Issue 2, pages 266–269, February 2008
How to Cite
Padhya, T. A., Athavale, S. M., Morgan, J. M. and McCaffrey, T. V. (2008), An Alternative Approach for Secondary Tracheoesophageal Puncture in the Difficult Laryngectomy Neck. The Laryngoscope, 118: 266–269. doi: 10.1097/MLG.0b013e318158e437
This paper was presented in an abstract form at The University of South Florida College of Medicine Research Day, in Tampa, Florida, U.S.A., February 2004.
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!