This work was supported by a grant for scientific research from the Ministry of Health, Spain (Instituto de Salud Carlosiii, PI020137).
Expression of Matrix Metalloproteinase-9 in High-Grade Salivary Gland Carcinomas is Associated With Their Metastatic Potential†
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2008 The Triological Society
Volume 118, Issue 2, pages 247–251, February 2008
How to Cite
de Vicente, J. C., Lequerica-Fernández, P., López-Arranz, J. S., Esteban, I., Fresno, M. F. and Astudillo, A. (2008), Expression of Matrix Metalloproteinase-9 in High-Grade Salivary Gland Carcinomas is Associated With Their Metastatic Potential. The Laryngoscope, 118: 247–251. doi: 10.1097/MLG.0b013e318158f754
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!