This research was presented at the American Bronchoesophageal Association at the Combined Otolaryngology Spring Meetings in San Diego, California, U.S.A., April, 26, 2007.
Paradoxical Vocal Fold Motion: A Sensory-Motor Laryngeal Disorder†
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2008 The Triological Society
Volume 118, Issue 2, pages 367–370, February 2008
How to Cite
Cukier-Blaj, S., Bewley, A., Aviv, J. E. and Murry, T. (2008), Paradoxical Vocal Fold Motion: A Sensory-Motor Laryngeal Disorder. The Laryngoscope, 118: 367–370. doi: 10.1097/MLG.0b013e31815988b0
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!