Stewart C. Little, MD, and S. Brandon Early contributed equally to this work.
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2008 The Triological Society
Volume 118, Issue 2, pages 320–324, February 2008
How to Cite
Little, S. C., Early, S. B., Woodard, C. R., Shonka, D. C., Han, J. K., Borish, L. and Steinke, J. W. (2008), Dual Action of TGF-β1 on Nasal-Polyp Derived Fibroblasts. The Laryngoscope, 118: 320–324. doi: 10.1097/MLG.0b013e318159cc0b
This research was supported by NIH AI01793 and AI/HL47737.
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!