Long-Term Quality of Life After Total Laryngectomy and Postoperative Radiotherapy Versus Concurrent Chemoradiotherapy for Laryngeal Preservation
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2008 The Triological Society
Volume 118, Issue 2, pages 300–306, February 2008
How to Cite
Boscolo–Rizzo, P., Maronato, F., Marchiori, C., Gava, A. and Da Mosto, M. C. (2008), Long-Term Quality of Life After Total Laryngectomy and Postoperative Radiotherapy Versus Concurrent Chemoradiotherapy for Laryngeal Preservation. The Laryngoscope, 118: 300–306. doi: 10.1097/MLG.0b013e31815a9ed3
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!