Funding was provided by the Department of Otolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, California, U.S.A.
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2008 The Triological Society
Volume 118, Issue 3, pages 415–427, March 2008
How to Cite
Samji, H. A. and Jackler, R. K. (2008), “Not One Single Case of Throat Irritation”: Misuse of the Image of the Otolaryngologist in Cigarette Advertising. The Laryngoscope, 118: 415–427. doi: 10.1097/MLG.0b013e31815ad5c6
This paper was presented at the Triological Society's 110th Annual Meeting, San Diego, California, U.S.A., April 26–29, 2007.
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!