Funding was provided by the Department of Otolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, California, U.S.A.
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2008 The Triological Society
Volume 118, Issue 3, pages 415–427, March 2008
How to Cite
Samji, H. A. and Jackler, R. K. (2008), “Not One Single Case of Throat Irritation”: Misuse of the Image of the Otolaryngologist in Cigarette Advertising. The Laryngoscope, 118: 415–427. doi: 10.1097/MLG.0b013e31815ad5c6
This paper was presented at the Triological Society's 110th Annual Meeting, San Diego, California, U.S.A., April 26–29, 2007.
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!