Presented at the American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery Foundation Annual Meeting, Toronto, Canada, September 2006 and the Spring meeting of the Otolaryngological Research Society, University of Bristol, U.K., April 2005.
Tonsil T Cell Immunity to Human Papillomavirus in the Absence of Detectable Virus in Healthy Adults†
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2008 The Triological Society
Volume 118, Issue 3, pages 459–463, March 2008
How to Cite
Hobbs, C. G. L., Groves, E., Davenport, V., Bailey, M., Williams, N. A., Birchall, M. A. and Heyderman, R. S. (2008), Tonsil T Cell Immunity to Human Papillomavirus in the Absence of Detectable Virus in Healthy Adults. The Laryngoscope, 118: 459–463. doi: 10.1097/MLG.0b013e31815aedb3
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!