Functional Recovery of Rabbit Maxillary Sinus Mucosa in Two Different Experimental Injury Models
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2008 The Triological Society
Volume 118, Issue 3, pages 541–545, March 2008
How to Cite
Kim, Y. M., Lee, C. H., Won, T.-B., Kim, S. W., Kim, J.-W., Rhee, C.-S. and Min, Y.-G. (2008), Functional Recovery of Rabbit Maxillary Sinus Mucosa in Two Different Experimental Injury Models. The Laryngoscope, 118: 541–545. doi: 10.1097/MLG.0b013e31815bf2f3
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!