This research was made possible by a grant from the NIH/NIDCD #R01 DC005805 and support from the Master of Public Health graduate program within the Department of Public Health and Preventive Medicine at Oregon Health & Science University.
Effects of Depression on Quality of Life Improvement After Endoscopic Sinus Surgery†
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2008 The Triological Society
Volume 118, Issue 3, pages 528–534, March 2008
How to Cite
Mace, J., Michael, Y. L., Carlson, N. E., Litvack, J. R. and Smith, T. L. (2008), Effects of Depression on Quality of Life Improvement After Endoscopic Sinus Surgery. The Laryngoscope, 118: 528–534. doi: 10.1097/MLG.0b013e31815d74bb
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!