This study was partially presented at the 18th IFOS, Rome, Italy, June 2005, and at the annual meeting of AAO-HNS, Los Angles, California, U.S.A., September 2005.
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2008 The Triological Society
Volume 118, Issue 3, pages 389–393, March 2008
How to Cite
Fang, T.-J., Lee, L.-A., Li, H.-Y., Yang, C. and Huang, C.-G. (2008), Helicobacter pylori Colonization in the Larynges of Patients With Hoarseness. The Laryngoscope, 118: 389–393. doi: 10.1097/MLG.0b013e31815d8e2d
The Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Keelung, Taiwan supported this research under CMRPG240231.
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!