Authors' contributions: s.m.k. collected the biopsies and prepared the manuscript, p.f. performed the immunocytochemical studies, k.d.s. helped with the study design and analysis of the data; g.s. and h.a.s. initiated and supervised the clinical aspects of the study and the manuscript, pa initiated and supervised the tissue aspects of the study and helped with interpretation of the data.
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2008 The Triological Society
Volume 118, Issue 4, pages 573–579, April 2008
How to Cite
Keh, S. M., Facer, P., Simpson, K. D., Sandhu, G., Saleh, H. A. and Anand, P. (2008), Increased Nerve Fiber Expression of Sensory Sodium Channels Nav1.7, Nav1.8, and Nav1.9 in Rhinitis. The Laryngoscope, 118: 573–579. doi: 10.1097/MLG.0b013e3181625d5a
Competing interests: K.D.S. is an employee of GlaxoSmithKline and participates in an employee share scheme.
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!