Supported in part by grants from the National Science Council, ROC (NSC 95-2314-B-182-030), and Chang Gung Memorial Hospital (CMRP G850191).
Computer-Assisted Quantitative Evaluation of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Using Digitalized Endoscopic Imaging with Muller Maneuver†
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2008 The Triological Society
Volume 118, Issue 5, pages 909–914, May 2008
How to Cite
Ko, M.-T. and Su, C.-Y. (2008), Computer-Assisted Quantitative Evaluation of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Using Digitalized Endoscopic Imaging with Muller Maneuver. The Laryngoscope, 118: 909–914. doi: 10.1097/MLG.0b013e3181638187
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!