This work was performed at University of Rochester, Rochester, NY, U.S.A.
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2008 The Triological Society
Volume 118, Issue 5, pages 862–866, May 2008
How to Cite
Hengerer, A. S., Brickman, T. M. and Jeyakumar, A. (2008), Choanal Atresia: Embryologic Analysis and Evolution of Treatment, a 30-Year Experience. The Laryngoscope, 118: 862–866. doi: 10.1097/MLG.0b013e3181639b91
Some of the data were presented at the Triological Society Meeting, Palm Beach, Florida, U.S.A., 1994. The presentation has been accepted for the 2007 Otolaryngology Academy meeting, Washington, DC, September 19, 2007.
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!