The Efficacy of Multilevel Surgery of the Upper Airway in Adults With Obstructive Sleep Apnea/Hypopnea Syndrome
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2008 The Triological Society
Volume 118, Issue 5, pages 902–908, May 2008
How to Cite
Lin, H.-C., Friedman, M., Chang, H.-W. and Gurpinar, B. (2008), The Efficacy of Multilevel Surgery of the Upper Airway in Adults With Obstructive Sleep Apnea/Hypopnea Syndrome. The Laryngoscope, 118: 902–908. doi: 10.1097/MLG.0b013e31816422ea
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!