Chronologic Changes of Nitric Oxide Concentration in the Cochlear Lateral Wall and Its Role in Noise-Induced Permanent Threshold Shift
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2008 The Triological Society
Volume 118, Issue 5, pages 832–836, May 2008
How to Cite
Chen, Y.-S., Tseng, F.-Y., Lin, K.-N., Yang, T.-H., Lin-Shiau, S. Y. and Hsu, C.-J. (2008), Chronologic Changes of Nitric Oxide Concentration in the Cochlear Lateral Wall and Its Role in Noise-Induced Permanent Threshold Shift. The Laryngoscope, 118: 832–836. doi: 10.1097/MLG.0b013e3181651c24
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!