Editor's Note: This Manuscript was accepted for publication January 24, 2008. This paper was presented at the American Society of Pediatric Otolaryngology, San Diego, California, U.S.A., April 28, 2007. Disclaimer: the views expressed in this paper are those of the authors and do not reflect the official policy or position of the United States Air Force, Department of Defense, or the U.S. Government.
Description of a Novel Technique to Perform Neonatal Mandibular Distraction†
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2008 The Triological Society
Volume 118, Issue 6, pages 1063–1065, June 2008
How to Cite
Gifford, T., Park, A. and Muntz, H. (2008), Description of a Novel Technique to Perform Neonatal Mandibular Distraction. The Laryngoscope, 118: 1063–1065. doi: 10.1097/MLG.0b013e31816a710f
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!