Editor's Note: This Manuscript was accepted for publication January 28, 2008. Preliminary results from this study were presented at the 40th Inner Ear Biology Workshop, Granada, Spain, September 7–10, 2003. This study was a part of a European community research program of 3g-nanotechnology-based targeted drug delivery using the inner ear as a model target organ (Sixth Framework Program NMP-2004-22.214.171.124-1).
Immunodefense of the Round Window†
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2008 The Triological Society
Volume 118, Issue 6, pages 1057–1062, June 2008
How to Cite
Engmér, C., Laurell, G., Bagger-Sjöbäck, D. and Rask-Andersen, H. (2008), Immunodefense of the Round Window. The Laryngoscope, 118: 1057–1062. doi: 10.1097/MLG.0b013e31816b30b0
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!