Presented at the Southern Section Triological Society Meeting, Naples, Florida, January 12, 2008. Editor's Note: This Manuscript was accepted for publication January 28, 2008. Selected as the 2008 First Prize, G. Slaughter Fitz-Hugh Southern Section Resident Research Award.
Long-Term Hearing Results in Gamma Knife Radiosurgery for Acoustic Neuromas†
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2008 The Triological Society
Volume 118, Issue 6, pages 1019–1022, June 2008
How to Cite
Bush, M. L., Shinn, J. B., Young, A. B. and Jones, R. O. (2008), Long-Term Hearing Results in Gamma Knife Radiosurgery for Acoustic Neuromas. The Laryngoscope, 118: 1019–1022. doi: 10.1097/MLG.0b013e31816b8cc7
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!