Editor's Note: This manuscript was accepted for publication February 1, 2008. Accepted for podium presentation at the Triological Society Middle Section Meeting, Chicago, Illinois, January 2008. Supported in part by NIDCD Grant DC006562 and Rainbow Board of Trustees Award.
Spiral Ganglion Degeneration Patterns in Endolymphatic Hydrops†
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2008 The Triological Society
Volume 118, Issue 7, pages 1217–1223, July 2008
How to Cite
Bixenstine, P. J., Maniglia, M. P., Vasanji, A., Alagramam, K. N. and Megerian, C. A. (2008), Spiral Ganglion Degeneration Patterns in Endolymphatic Hydrops. The Laryngoscope, 118: 1217–1223. doi: 10.1097/MLG.0b013e31816ba9cd
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!