Editor's Note: This Manuscript was accepted for publication February 18, 2008. This work was performed at the Department of Otolaryngology, St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital, Columbia University, New York, New York, U.S.A. and the Center for Genomic Sciences, Allegheny-Singer Research Institute, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, U.S.A. This work was supported by A.R.C. Laser, GmbH., Nuremberg, Germany and Valam, Inc., Orangeburg, New York, U.S.A.
Laser Disruption of Biofilm†
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2008 The Triological Society
Volume 118, Issue 7, pages 1168–1173, July 2008
How to Cite
Krespi, Y. P., Stoodley, P. and Hall-Stoodley, L. (2008), Laser Disruption of Biofilm. The Laryngoscope, 118: 1168–1173. doi: 10.1097/MLG.0b013e31816ed59d
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!