Presented at the Triological Society Western Section Meeting, January 31–February 2, 2008, Rancho Mirage, California, U.S.A. Editor's Note: This Manuscript was accepted for publication February 18, 2008. Disclaimer: The views and conclusions contained herein are those of the authors and should not be interpreted as necessarily representing the official policies or endorsements, either expressed or implied, of the U.S. Air Force Research Laboratory or the U.S. Government. The U.S. Government is authorized to reproduce and distribute reprints for governmental purposes notwithstanding any copyright notation. This study was supported by grant DC005572, P41RR01192 from the National Institutes of Health and the U.S. Department of Defense (Medical Free Electron Laser Program FA9550-04-1-0101).
Human Nasal Cartilage Ultrastructure: Characteristics and Comparison Using Scanning Electron Microscopy†
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2008 The Triological Society
Volume 118, Issue 7, pages 1153–1156, July 2008
How to Cite
Holden, P. K., Liaw, L.-H. and Wong, B. J.-F. (2008), Human Nasal Cartilage Ultrastructure: Characteristics and Comparison Using Scanning Electron Microscopy. The Laryngoscope, 118: 1153–1156. doi: 10.1097/MLG.0b013e31816ed5ad
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!